1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
~SOLD~ ProClip Center Mount + Adjustable Holder

ProClip Center Mount + Adjustable Holder for Small to Medium Cases

Will fit Honda Ridgeline 2006-2014

Holder fit my Samsung Galaxy S5 and also a Galaxy S7 with a thin case.

Just sold my Ridgeline so no longer needed.

Used for about 1 year. Still in great condition. This is absolutely the best cell phone holder for the Ridgeline that I have used. SO convenient especially if you use your phone for GPS.

Paid $70 + Shipping.

Price SOLD

Will accept PayPal

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,288 Posts
Would you happen to have any pics of it installed in your Ridgeline?

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,288 Posts
Yes I already saw that, but wondered what your's specifically looked like installed. with holder and maybe your phone. Wondering how much of the vent is blocked by and how much of the HU is blocked.

Anyway good luck with your sale

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I already saw that, but wondered what your's specifically looked like installed. with holder and maybe your phone. Wondering how much of the vent is blocked by and how much of the HU is blocked.

Anyway good luck with your sale

It sticks out roughly 1/2" past the rear mount on each side. Maybe 1/3 of the vent is blocked.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have been using the Proclip mounting brackets and device holders for several years. They are very well made.

AlliedA...if you don't have luck selling here, you may want to try EBay. A lot of people looking for them there, I have always had good luck selling them there, after upgrading an old phone or changing vehicles.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been using the Proclip mounting brackets and device holders for several years. They are very well made.

AlliedA...if you don't have luck selling here, you may want to try EBay. A lot of people looking for them there, I have always had good luck selling them there, after upgrading an old phone or changing vehicles.
Thanks. I do have it listed there too.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
....PM sent

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
My bad. I sent it to "Allied" rather than "AlliedA". Allied is probably like "WTH?"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts