Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my retro fitted headlights since I sold my ridgeline.
They have morioto mini D2S square lens projectors with square Gatling gun shrouds. The inside of the headlights have been painted black. I will include a set of 4500k D2S bulbs and a set of morioto 3157 led bulbs. You will need a set of anti hyper flash resisters for the led bulbs and a pair of D2S ballasts to complete the set up.
Asking $250 plus shipping.

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes these will fit in all gen1 ridgelines.
The beam pattern is narrow on these particular projectors, but the distance reach is one of the best. They do bow down on the outside edges. It's a trait of them having a straight Shield vs a curved one. I ran these at 55watts and at 70 watts as well. At 70 watts you won't be lacking for light. Lol.
Here's a wall shot

· Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,891 Posts
I really loved these when I saw your pics in another thread, and specificly the LED Eyebrows, not sure if they are DRL's or if that is even possible, in current form, I understand anything is possible, given enough time, money & effort.

Anyways, in addition to what you want for your efforts, you state "You will need a set of anti hyper flash resisters for the led bulbs and a pair of D2S ballasts to complete the set up. ", since I have no idea what more this would cost or where exactly this would go, would you mind posting a link or two of where to get this/these items and what it would cost.

Good luck with your new vehicle purchase, whatever it is...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.