Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Ridgeline I-VES new in box

Sold 
4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  VividSi 
#1 ·
This is the I-VES system for the 06-14 Ridgeline for certain models only, It will not fit any RTL-NAV or SE models ranging from 09-14 because Honda discontinued the needed sub-attachment cord needed for those models (08B23-SJC-100C)

However what I am selling is part numbers: 08A23-2G1-010 and 08B23-SJC-100.

Please do your own research prior to buying, all sales final.

According to Honda of America I purchased the last attachment kit that was available in the whole country. The attachment kit also includes templates for models with and without moon roofs.

these are new in the box and all parts have been inspected to insure both kits are complete. Asking price is $850 shipped.

See less See more
#4 ·
Exactly what do the boxes contain and if I had harness 08B23-SJC-100C I could add the I-Ves to the SE? Has anyone done this to the SE? I was going to add headrest DVD's but this might be more plug n play and keep the OEM look.

#5 ·
go here and click on the installation instructions under the 09 non sunroof model: http://www.bernardiparts.com/Honda-DVD-Entertainment-System-Ridgeline__08A23-2G1-010.aspx

no one has this with the SE model. You will not be able to get the 08B23-SJC-100C needed. Even if you had that part you would need to modify the DVD player bracket to work with the power plug that honda put in our console as part of an update for the vehicle. Based on my research you will only be able to use this if you have certain models that i mentioned before.

#7 ·
#10 ·
From what I understand since I installed this exact unit in my 2008 Ridgeline is that they all come in gray-no black, or tan colors. Just wanted everyone to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.