Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheels were just pulled off the truck. Only 1600 miles on wheels and tires. $600 for all 4 wheels and tires, NO TPMS sensors. Prefer local pick up in the Dallas, Fort Worth area. But will ship at your expense. $600 for the set.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just acquired 18" wheel boxes for anyone just wanting the wheels alone. PM if interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
2019 RTL-E (white on beige) in central Texas
1,728 Posts
Just FYI there's perhaps a stronger market for 'singles' for folks looking to set-up a full-size spare to have when trailer towing if you're willing to break the set. I got my 'single' wheel-only through a seller here and even with shipping from Washington state to TX it was a great value for that end-result.

Anyhoo, GLWS!

·
Registered
3 Posts
If the rims and tires are in mint condition (and come with the center caps) I will buy them. I would need to have them shipped to Pittsburgh though. Message me please.

I’ll be throwing these on my new Passport.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If the rims and tires are in mint condition (and come with the center caps) I will buy them. I would need to have them shipped to Pittsburgh though. Message me please.

I’ll be throwing these on my new Passport.
Replied.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Please no more tire “kickin”. I’ll take pics of tread this week but these have 1600 miles on them.

Thanks and God Bless.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still available. Nothing but a bunch of tire kickers (literally) and hagglers thus far. Prices stand.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Factory wheels for $300 + shipping, is a pretty incredible deal. I'm not here to just give things away.

I agree with you. It is a great deal. Unfortunately shipping from your location to mine is nearly $300. That puts it out of my budget limitations. I was sincere when I said GLWS. If I was close, I would have closed the deal already.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I agree with you. It is a great deal. Unfortunately shipping from your location to mine is nearly $300. That puts it out of my budget limitations. I was sincere when I said GLWS. If I was close, I would have closed the deal already.
I don't know how it could be that much. I shipped a set of OEM wheels off my Leaf to NY state, on the Canadian border and it was half that. with the box dimensions I gave you, and weight, I'd try USPS, UPS, and FedEx to see who will give the best deal.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts