Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,018 Posts
UPS/Fedex retail rates are showing to be about $55-60 per wheel. Commercial rates are probably about $40 if you know someone with a commercial account. I believe you can ship all four via Amtrak for less than $150 if you're not in a hurry.
@Sparkland has done the Amtrak Shipping if your both near Amtrak Rail it could be an option, he would be the one with the most specifics...

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Original pics expired so re-uploading since I’m unable to edit the original post. It says you can only edit so many posts per so many days but I have not edited any posts whatsoever. Oh well, onto the pics.

·
Super Moderator
4,963 Posts
@Sparkland has done the Amtrak Shipping if your both near Amtrak Rail it could be an option, he would be the one with the most specifics...
I did in fact, use Amtrak Shipping. It was easy, convenient, and relatively inexpensive. I only shipped the wheels. I cannot remember the exact cost, but it was in the neighborhood of $30/wheel for shipping from San Diego to Denver. It might be a good option for shipping, but I imagine with the tires included the cost would be much greater.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tommy,
I'm a little confused initially you state $600 for the wheels, but then you say $300. Could you please confirm the price.

Thanks.

What part of Dallas are you in?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Factory wheels for $300 + shipping, is a pretty incredible deal. I'm not here to just give things away.
I will take them at that price. I will figure out shipping or just drive over for the hell of it. Want to take a set of these and polish them to a mirror finish and have them clear coated after that.

Thanks
Ron Watson

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited by Moderator)
Tommy,
I'm a little confused initially you state $600 for the wheels, but then you say $300. Could you please confirm the price.

Thanks.
$600 is for the wheels AND tires. $300 is if I havre to pull the tires off them + shipping.

I will take them at that price. I will figure out shipping or just drive over for the hell of it. Want to take a set of these and polish them to a mirror finish and have them clear coated after that.

Thanks
Ron Watson
PM me your location.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tommy,
I'll buy the Rims if they are still available.

Please PM me and I will come up to Dallas to pick them up.

Thanks

21 - 31 of 31 Posts