Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
3 wheels remain. $125 each shipped. Cont US only. Tires are still available too, but only local pickup in DFW.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
2 wheels remain, $125 each shipped, CONT US only. Tires are still available, as a set of 4 for $300 with 1600 miles on them, but local pickup in DFW only.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thank you @TommyDeVito nice and easy transaction, rim arrived in perfect shape, well protected. It survived nicely even though UPS tried their best to avoid that by ripping a hole in a corner. TommyDevito packaging > UPS ;)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Thank you @TommyDeVito nice and easy transaction, rim arrived in perfect shape, well protected. It survived nicely even though UPS tried their best to avoid that by ripping a hole in a corner. TommyDevito packaging > UPS ;)
Yeah I'm kind of stickler on packaging. I absolutely hate people who just throw stuff in a box and don't protect it. I once bought a Benelli M4, which is an expensive shotgun, from a LEO on the East Coast. He literally went to a UPS store and just threw it in a big box with some paper stuffing. It arrived all scratched up and he refused to refund any $ or take the thing back. I fixed it all, but man was I pissed. I contemplated legal action but since he's a LEO no point whatsoever, I'd lose no matter what. Luckily there were no chunks of metal missing out of it, it was packaged that poorly.

But yeah glad it arrived solid with the idiot throwers at UPS. It shipped to you the way tire rack or any corp ships a rim. The appropriately sized box, rim protector, etc. Thanks for doing business.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts