Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of switching to the side steps instead. Had these mounted for about two weeks.

The running board and side step brackets are all the same, so whoever buys the running boards will receive all the new hardware that comes with the side steps (brackets, nuts, bolts, etc.).

I live in Hawaii, so shipping is out of the question--any Hawaii folks out there looking for running boards? Call me at 782-2456 if you'd like to discuss.

Aloha,
Keoni

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Keoni said:
I'm thinking of switching to the side steps instead. Had these mounted for about two weeks.

The running board and side step brackets are all the same, so whoever buys the running boards will receive all the new hardware that comes with the side steps (brackets, nuts, bolts, etc.).

I live in Hawaii, so shipping is out of the question--any Hawaii folks out there looking for running boards? Call me at 782-2456 if you'd like to discuss.

Aloha,
Keoni
Just a question...how much to ship to CA? Any reason why you are switching? :cool:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there,

I really have no idea how much it would cost to ship to the west coast--actually, I might be able to do it through my wife's airline discount for pretty cheap if the dimensions work out. Let me look into it.

I'm selling just because I think the silver may look nice against my silver RL. Otherwise, nothing is wrong with them--they actually look like a factory installed option.

Aloha,
Keoni

·
Registered
774 Posts
Keoni said:
Hi there,

I really have no idea how much it would cost to ship to the west coast--actually, I might be able to do it through my wife's airline discount for pretty cheap if the dimensions work out. Let me look into it.

I'm selling just because I think the silver may look nice against my silver RL. Otherwise, nothing is wrong with them--they actually look like a factory installed option.

Aloha,
Keoni

Have you actually seen the steps live and in person? I also have a Silver RL with running boards. IMHO, the black running boards are more substantial and look better than the side steps. Somebody at the dealership also observed that he thought the side steps would get dirtier than the running boards. Just thought I'd offer up this observation (good choice in RL color, by the way!)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's funny...at first I wanted the side steps, then the running boards, then the side steps, and so on...can't make up my mind!

As far as dirt goes, it depends on the kind of dirt in your area...if you have light, powdery stuff in your area, the black boards show every step. If you are in the mud a lot, the side steps would show more (maybe, maybe not).

Aloha,
Keoni

1 - 5 of 5 Posts