Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone interested, here is the part numbers for a full size spare tire information: 17X7 Alloy Wheel (42700-SJC-A51ZB) Tire Pressure Monitoring System valve stem (06421-S3V-A02) and needless to say a P 245 / 65 R 17 Michelin LTX M/S tire. Think the whole set-up was a little expensive but that is how life goes...total cost was $429.53.

·
Registered
762 Posts
We've got some 'take off' wheels that we should have online shortly for around $125. These are wheels that were on brand new Ridgelines and the sales department had them swapped out for aftermarket wheels before putting the truck on the lot.

They aren't "new" wheels meaning they have had tires mounted on them and have been on the vehicle They will tend to have various minor nicks and possible slight marks from the tire dismount.

-Trevor

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
H&A said:
We've got some 'take off' wheels that we should have online shortly for around $125. These are wheels that were on brand new Ridgelines and the sales department had them swapped out for aftermarket wheels before putting the truck on the lot.

They aren't "new" wheels meaning they have had tires mounted on them and have been on the vehicle They will tend to have various minor nicks and possible slight marks from the tire dismount.

-Trevor
When these become available please PM that information. I am very interested in getting a full sized spare. Would you allow me to pick it up at your dealership? I live in Folsom, CA.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am confused. Are these rims or with the Stock tire still on them.

Also how bad would the shipping be to FLA.

tks

·
Registered
762 Posts
FlaDan said:
I am confused. Are these rims or with the Stock tire still on them.

Also how bad would the shipping be to FLA.

tks
They are just the rims, I'll have to get one of them weighed and measured to figure the shipping.

-Trevor

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
H&A said:
They are just the rims, I'll have to get one of them weighed and measured to figure the shipping.

-Trevor
Trevor are you willing to allow us to pick it up at your dealership? I'd hate to pay shipping if I could just pick it up.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I've added the take-off wheels to the site, however if you want the special Ridgeline Owners Club price ($100 instead of $125) use the page at:
http://www.handa-accessories.com/roc.html

We aren't really setup for order pickup, however I'll try making an exception for this one time. Following the steps below.

However the order has to be placed online in advance.

Right after you place the order email me with the order number so I can stop it from being shipped out and remove the shipping charge. (best bet there is to place the order after 4:00 PM Pacific Time) If ordered a little before that it could get pulled and shipped before I could get to it. If you are having it shipped then order it anytime.

I'll reply to your email when the wheel is ready to pickup, with directions on exactly where to go (off Hwy 80 just outside Sacramento).

Unfortunately, they won't be able to give you the online prices on any items when you pick up the wheel.

Sorry for the step-by-step, but we've had people in the past hit the submit order button and then jump in their car and drive here before the order was even processed.

-Trevor
HandA-Accessories.com

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Thanks Trevor for making the exception. I'll order it after 4pm PST and email you the necessary information. You ROC! BTW, I know where your dealership is located unless it is different (Auburn and Greenback?) :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Just ordered one of your stock wheel

Hi, Trevor:

I tried to buy and could not checkout. Your support staff says your system does not accept Macintosh/explorer due to security issue.

So I switched to Netscape and ordered one stock wheel. Thanks. Why don't you join us this saturday at Mt. Diablo?

Bongus, it is cheaper for them to ship rather than pick up. I paid $108 shipped instead of $125 for pick up.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Trevor, I did not have your email address so, I just sent you a PM. Hopefully that works.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I am using netscape v.5. But the support person says only explorer browser will not work when using Macintosh. He suggested Safari browser. You should talk to your support staff directly and ask them to put the warning on the order site.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts