Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i decided to add a few more lights to my ridge. I ordered a 50" light bar for the roof (Waiting for the mounts :/ ) and i also received six free 2x2 pods. The problem is where do I mount them. Being that my bull bar was a little bent from hitting a deer in January, I decided to remove the bar and use the mounts as the mounts for two of the flood pods. I made up some light harnesses and modified the existing connections to my 9" lights in the grill so they could be connected to the pod at will and still have its connection to the switch and power source. I can wait to add the roof light though, VT nights are fairly dark. Now the question is where will i mount the other four pods haha

Wire Technology Asphalt Electronic device Soil

Automotive tire Tire Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper

Car Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Automotive lighting

Land vehicle Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Car

· Registered
2,316 Posts
Mount ALL of them to the rear and when you see these lights in your mirror you can shine them back, then escape.

Attachments

· Registered
53 Posts
here's a picture of the 50" bar. The mount is from Steve's Customs up in North Dakota.
View attachment 194018
Thanks for the update on the mounts Looks good on the truck. I am in the design phase to making mount for the box they would take place of the top tie down mounts but still being able to us the tie down mount. If any one is looking for the roof mount to the Ridgeline Here is a link to order them.
http://www.stevescustomsjamestown.com/steves-customs-50-51-light-bar-mount/

· Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,815 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.