Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been noticing that I can't keep my side windows clean .Whenever I take the RL out and park it in public I come back to find finger, hand, face prints all over the windows . Just another reason not to buy a 1st year truck .

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
conchflats said:
I have been noticing that I can't keep my side windows clean .Whenever I take the RL out and park it in public I come back to find finger, hand, face prints all over the windows . Just another reason not to buy a 1st year truck .
reminds me about the jeep commercial from the super bowl, was it jeep?? when a business man walking to work and seing everyone with mud in their faces and hair messed up. well you might know what i mean. :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
I know exactly what your talking about. I drove a friend around today looking for a work truck for him and spent more time showing the salesman the Ridge. After 4 dealerships we decided to try again tomorrow with a less conspicuous or appealing vehicle. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I have to admit it is kind of cool haveing the only toy in the neighborhood. I have had my Ridge for almost a month and to date I have only seen one other on the road. He was going North on I-5 and I was going South. I think both of our heads almost snapped off in amazment that we saw another one.

I'm also pretty sure I could sell the Ridge better than any sales person on the planet. I have sold the Ridge to at least 2 of my friends but when they went to the dealerships closest to them and were so turned off by the sales guys that they left empty-handed. They're going to go to my dealership next time.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
mayfielh, you should talk to your dealer agent or the owner/manager where you bought your RL. Should tell him/her that if you send people over, to give you incentives options to be added to your RL. or Some sort of money or discount torwards RL accessories or something. its a small idea to begin with. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts