Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so after installing my 57 series by K&N CAI there was a problem. My front left head light would not turn on. i'm trying to find out if the fuse blew or if there is something wrong with the wiring so i want to know which fuse number is allocated to the front left headlight. it'd be really nice to get a response asap. please respond.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
both headlights on the same circuit if i remember, did you check if you knocked the wire loose? when i got my Ridge back from the body shop the guy put the plug in wrong :act060:
so are you suggesting i should unplug and replug the wire? cause i can do that in five minutes. if you think its something else, i'd like to know. i like my head lights to work

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
both headlights on the same circuit if i remember, did you check if you knocked the wire loose? when i got my Ridge back from the body shop the guy put the plug in wrong :act060:
hey buddy thanks for the help i just did a diagnostic of it, the light has been blown, i'll take it to honda tomorrow and get that all patched up :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts