Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Their response to my e-mail follows:

Thank you for expressing interest in Roll N Lock. Unfortunately, the Honda Ridgeline is not compatible with the Roll N Lock system. We will not be manufacturing an application for this particular truck.

Sorry we cannot help you. :mad:

Roll N Lock Corporation

Lee

·
Registered
383 Posts
An alternative from Retrax in ND....

"We are in the development stages of a cover that will fit the Honda Ridgeline. Expected time frame is 3-4 weeks.

Price will be $889.
I can e-mail you when it is available.
We would direct ship it using Fed Ex or UPS.

Thank you for your interest in the RETRAX bed cover system.

Randy
RETRAX Sales & Service"

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey Skywalker what do think of this rolling cover? I went to the web site, and it sounds like something I am interested in. I only wish I could get it in White to match my truck. Another thing I am not good at installing something like this and am worried I would screw up when installing. I noticed also from the Website, that there are two drain pipes or hoses by the rear window area that are installed by drilling holes in the bed! Ouch!! My poor new bed! This was shown on installation of other model trucks, not the Ridgeline, but, may have to do the same, because when the truck is parked for example on a down hill slope, the water, if raining, would all build up at the front of the bed.
Your thoughts. Thanks.
Ridge Runner

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Retrax looks pretty good for a rolling cover. Anybody have good or bad feedback???

I am curious to see who else will have a good rolling cover for the Honda???

Does anybody make a rolling cover that is somewhat easily removed if you need it "out of the way"???

·
Registered
383 Posts
The first thing that got my attention was that they are located in ND and that it is built to withstand all sorts of nasty weather (snow, ice, etc.)

Looking at the installation instructions, there is no mention of drilling holes in the bed.

http://www.rolltopcover.com/techsupport.htm#Installation Instructions:

As far as installation, I believe they have a 1-800 # if you needed further assisstance.

It looks good on the other vehicles shown in their customer photos.

Anyone else come across any others?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts