Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been able to find too many interior nightime (or just plain dark) shots of the G2 Ridgeline. I really dig the way it looks and figured it'd be nice to see some of the BE. Probably because its spec sheet lists matching red interior lights.

I got a couple shots this morning - so here they are. Some things to note:

1) You can't change the interior lightning color for the BE. It's red, red, red. I believe some of the other trims have blue. I've seen a Lincoln that allowed you to change the interior lighting to just about whatever you want. Honda should have this option too.
2) You CAN change the touchscreen color. This has been with some Honda's for several years now.
3) The dimmer switches affect the driver display and the main display only. Doesn't appear to adjust the rest of the lights (if I'm wrong - tell me how to do it!)

Attachments

·
Registered
970 Posts
Nice shots. I tried it with my "E" - blue lights but the red seems to show up better. I wonder if they made they red in the BE brighter than the blue in the E? That would make sense because the red would interfere less with night vision.

Of course what they really should have done is RGB and let us pick whatever color we want. It would not have cost that much more...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice shots. I tried it with my "E" - blue lights but the red seems to show up better. I wonder if they made they red in the BE brighter than the blue in the E? That would make sense because the red would interfere less with night vision.

Of course what they really should have done is RGB and let us pick whatever color we want. It would not have cost that much more...
I'm not sure if the E has it but where the interior lights are (moonroof control area) - the BE has two small, discreet red lights that illuminate the center console, apparently whenever the headlights are on. Probably the reason it looks more red, even though the cup holder has it's ring of red.

I'd love an electric green glow - kid of the 80's!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here is another one of my dirty Sport with Bright Red Metallic Painted Calipers
Looking sharp! Those red brake calipers really look good on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts