Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Honestly, the paper is a novelty item - grab the identical and much more user-friendly / searchable PDF's available to anyone anytime, slap 'em on your computers and your smartphone, Bob's yer Uncle when you want to find anything about your RL or its NAV ;)
I actually like to have printed copy so I can sit in the car and play.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I actually like to have printed copy so I can sit in the car and play.
I hate finding and reading things off of the computer, it tottally bugs me that when I purchase a product that I need to go to the computer to find how to operate it, I am old school enough where I want it right there in my hand!

Bill

·
Super Moderator
6,753 Posts
I hate finding and reading things off of the computer, it tottally bugs me that when I purchase a product that I need to go to the computer to find how to operate it, I am old school enough where I want it right there in my hand!

Bill
Please tell us you see the humor in this statement?

Don’t get me wrong, I have the OM in case I am away from home or my iPad, laptop or desktop, I just find that it is more and more rare that I am opening them. The search function for these monstrous vehicle manuals is just too valuable. YMMV

·
Registered
90 Posts
I went to the Honda site and ordered my very thick paper manual and it arrived today. It took awhile to find it on the site but typed in the vin on the my new RTL-E and it came today..

101 - 104 of 104 Posts