Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Get printed Ridgeline manuals

I don't know when Honda started doing this, and it's probably a good thing they are saving trees — but offering new Ridgeline buyers a CD version of the manuals in lieu of printed manuals is somewhat ludicrous. I haven't used a PC or Mac in a couple of years that actually had a DVD/CD drive in it. It's not hard to find the PDF on the web. It was offered here on ROC a few weeks ago when it was first discovered. But there is a way to get printed manuals. And I thought I would tip off those who haven't discovered it yet.

If you haven't registered to Honda's owners area of its website, start by doing that. Then navigate to this page:

Owner's Manual & Warranty | Honda | Honda Owners Site

There's an offer if you look hard enough to fill out an online form to have printed copies of the manuals sent to you for free. There's one catch: you have to request them sometime during the first six months of ownership of a new Ridgeline. The offer expires after that.
Very helpful information. I just ordered my printed copy. I like having this in the glove box, and think it's a good deed for the next owner as well.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ahhhh,

But you still can't get a printed copy of the service maintenance with schedule, mileage, recommended intervals etc. now can you?

121 - 127 of 127 Posts