Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2020 BE
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could not find much information regarding how to update my in dash maps. This page had the most useful information. Since I had success, I want to share it. Garmin page is Honda Navigation Map Update | Garmin Support.

Hope that takes you there. Here are my comments to Garmin regarding my experience:
"Used this page for help with update maps on my new 2020 Ridgeline. I bought a new Sandisk Cruzer 32 gb before I saw that some folks have had problems with USB drives greater than 16gb. Used the new Cruzer just as it came without formatting it. It worked perfectly throughout the update process. I have an iMac 21" circa 2011 and everything worked perfectly. I have two Garmin Nuvi units and use "express" to update them. Express immediately recognised the new Cruzer. Computer took about an hour to update the maps on the USB drive. Then, when I put it in the USB port of my Honda, it said, "as long as an hour". But everything was done in less than ten minutes and displayed a "successful" message. Pressed "ok" then checked maps installed and they were 2020. Thanks for this page. Garmin should update it to help 2020 Honda owners find it!"

·
Administrator
18,252 Posts
Welcome to the Ridgeline Owners Club, @Paul B.!

If you type "garmin update" into this forum's "Search Community" box, you'll see the long thread below as one of the results. It has your answer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.