Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please post a picture of they dash, and gauges when iluminated in the dark. Each time ive been to the dealership its been middle of the day and cant get a good idea of how they will look. Hope to be picking up my Ridge tomorrow or monday.

·
Registered
62 Posts
RidgeBoy said:
Could someone please post a picture of they dash, and gauges when iluminated in the dark. Each time ive been to the dealership its been middle of the day and cant get a good idea of how they will look. Hope to be picking up my Ridge tomorrow or monday.
I really do not believe you would be able to discern the lighting of the dash, radio/cd/nav, climate control. All the lights, other than the map lites, are controlled by a dimmer switch. So you control the brightness to your comfort. There is a courtesy lite, glove box, center console compartment, and all the control switches/knobs have locating led, even the switches on the steering wheel. You're not gonna be able to see them in any pictures...wait till you get your RL. First time you turn on the light switch at night, you will be pleasantly surprised!:D

·
Registered
183 Posts
Forget that! Wait and be surprised just like christmas. They look good and could adjusted to bright, something like a soft flourescent.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The coloration is exactly what i was getting at. Some cars just have that amazing looking gauges, and some are just so bla. Either way the ridge is amazing. Just impatient as h*ll. a NIGHT shot is what i was hoping to see.
Thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the Pic. Looks good to me. One of these days it would be cool if they made a selectable color config. Wouldnt cost a whole heck of a lot. VW i think still has the best illumination (Blue and Red). Looks awsome never the less good pic.:D

·
Registered
578 Posts
RidgeBoy said:
Thanks for the Pic. Looks good to me. One of these days it would be cool if they made a selectable color config. Wouldnt cost a whole heck of a lot. VW i think still has the best illumination (Blue and Red). Looks awsome never the less good pic.:D
Actually, have you ever had to look at that at night? It REALLY tires my eye when I have to drive behind a VW dash. Yes it looks cool, but man, it isn't cool to have to drive with it at night.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Probably alot of truth to that. There is an awful lot going on on that dash at night.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts