Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like many other folks, I've been following all the threads, etc. trying to get info on the new Ridgeline. I've owned two Gen 1 models and they serve my needs very well. I actually like much of the styling of Gen 1 and am "warming up" to the next generation and think it will probably be nice looking.

Two things that I still have reservation about are the possibility of "New Pilot Style" armrest, of which there has been a fair amount of discussion........and ground clearance. I've seen all the spy photos of the Gen 2 hauling the enclosed box trailer and am concerned that the next Generation Ridgeline appears to have less ground clearance. Its not that I use my Ridgeline offroad, but rather an issue of deep snow capability for me. Gen 1 is great in snow.....until it runs out of ground clearance. I sure hope that doesn't get diminished. Anyone have any further insight as to Gen2 vs. Gen 1 ground clearance?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Like many other folks, I've been following all the threads, etc. trying to get info on the new Ridgeline. I've owned two Gen 1 models and they serve my needs very well. I actually like much of the styling of Gen 1 and am "warming up" to the next generation and think it will probably be nice looking.

Two things that I still have reservation about are the possibility of "New Pilot Style" armrest, of which there has been a fair amount of discussion........and ground clearance. I've seen all the spy photos of the Gen 2 hauling the enclosed box trailer and am concerned that the next Generation Ridgeline appears to have less ground clearance. Its not that I use my Ridgeline offroad, but rather an issue of deep snow capability for me. Gen 1 is great in snow.....until it runs out of ground clearance. I sure hope that doesn't get diminished. Anyone have any further insight as to Gen2 vs. Gen 1 ground clearance?
Ground clearance of Gen2 is not known. Anyone saying it will be less is speculating, they may end up being right, but for now it is all speculation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts