Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Sport
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Now seems like a good time to clear out my stash of unneeded GenI goodies.

First up is a USED GenI accessory grill. It replaces the stock grille on the 2006-2008 model years. This one is in good shape but there are some very minor imperfections in the chrome parts.
These are about $250 new.
Price: $110 plus actual shipping
Next up is a set of the OEM Tweeters out of my 14 Sport. These tweeters sound SIGNIFICANTLY better than the OEM tweeter on most years of the GenI. I don't know when Honda started to install the better tweeters but these have some real mass to them and they can actually be heard unlike the junk ones that were on my 06. They have the crossovers built in and use the same wiring plug and the click in mounting that the older style ones do so they should be a quick and easy direct swap. If you want to stick with OEM parts and to make a noticeable improvement in your stock radio's sound, these should help.
Price: $50 shipped US / Alaska and Hawaii extra.
My final item (for now) is a set of Wet Okole neoprene seat covers for the FRONT ROW of the GenI. It includes the seat bottoms, seat backs, head rests and center console armrest covers. I ordered them for my Sport which has manual seats so they don't have a cut out for lumbar adjustment. You could very easily cut the material around your the lever if needed. They are designed to not interfere with the side air bags. They are black and dark brown in color. The picture makes the brown look a bit lighter than it really is. Its a dark chocolate brown color. Overall they are in almost perfect shape as they were only used about a year and I had covers (my wife laughed at me for covering my seat covers!) over them. The backs (part facing the rear) do have a few "dents" from my dog and tools but these are pretty minor. You can see an example of that in the last picture. They are basically clean and in very good shape.
Price: $150 plus actual shipping

Here are some pics.
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Interested in the grill, if it is still available. Does it use the same mounting hardware and mounting points as the stock Gen1 grill? If not, is the hardware included with the purchase?

·
Registered
2014 Sport
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interested in the grill, if it is still available. Does it use the same mounting hardware and mounting points as the stock Gen1 grill? If not, is the hardware included with the purchase?
Everything is still available.
The accessory grill uses the same screws that you take out to remove your original grill. It actually has those screws screwed into it so you will have extras. Here's a link to show you the instructions . . . Just make sure that you are driving 2006-2008 Ridgeline; it won't fit the 2009-2014 Gen I's.

·
Registered
2014 Sport
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The grill has been sold. The tweeters and Wet Okoles are still available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts