Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a little soap and water on the truck tonight. It'll only be a few days now. I gotta get the family ready as well. They will coming for the ride.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Chris, it really looks nice. We are suppose to get rain tomorrow. All I did this evening was vacumn and pack the trunk.
We are leaving Friday morning for Northern AR. and will arrive on Aug. 2nd
in St. Louis.
I am bring several items to clean and touch up the truck as I go.

It is really going to be cool seeing all those Ridelines in one place.

Have a safe trip and we will see you there!:)

·
Registered
289 Posts
ChrisM,
Your truck is lookin good! It has very deep shine. What do you use to wax/polish it? Looking forward to meeting you and your family in St. Louis.

Jim

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
Cleaned up the RL, checked the fluid levels and tire pressure, and topped off the gas tank. Ready to roll out Thursday morning at 8:00. Should between 2:00 and 3:00.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
tire pressure... Oooo, good call. I'll get on that one. Also will pack the air pump.

My truck won't know what to do parked next to a few Redrocks. :) It hasn't seen a Redrock since it left the dealership.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
tire pressure... Oooo, good call. I'll get on that one. Also will pack the air pump.
Think this is the first time I have checked the psi in the tires. Been 26 months, had 3 right on 32 psi added 2 psi to the right front. The spare was also still holding 32. Can't beat these original tires.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts