Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm so excited. I just got back from lunch and had an e-mail in my inbox from my partner asking what color I want for my Ridgeline. WooooHoooo.

I've been going back and forth on this (you might have seen previous posts on it) and now I have to decide. One thing I know I am telling him is to request a build date 9-05 or later so I have a better chance of avoiding some issues and so I can program all of my doors to automatically unlock.

I know asking here for a color choice is no help. :) I'll just start another color war. :eek:

Well, I'm going to go for the black. I've never had a black vehicle before (coming from a green Expedition) so I'll give it a try. Heck, it's on a 3 year lease so I can always go to a different color then.

RidgeInTheVille (soon to make the name official)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now I've done it. I knew I shouldn't have mentioned color. :rolleyes:

RidgeInTheVille

p.s. Steel Blue was my next choice and if finding a 9/05 build date is a problem in black I might change.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
If it is a Ridgeline who cares what color it is? Way to go on getting the Ridgeline for work. I wish I needed a car for work and they would get me a Ridgeline, would cut down on my car payments each year. Are you going to be adding business decals to it? If so, Silver is a seriously cool color for displaying decals because it doesn't interfere with the colors in the decals. Blue may not be the best color for that, black is okay if your decals are white or if you will have color backed decals. Red works for a lot of things but it also doesn't work for a lot of things.

For just driving it around though, red is certainly the best ;)

L

·
0 Posts
RidgeInTheVille said:
Now I've done it. I knew I shouldn't have mentioned color. :rolleyes:

RidgeInTheVille

p.s. Steel Blue was my next choice and if finding a 9/05 build date is a problem in black I might change.
Congrats RITV. Be sure to take lots of pictures and buy stock in cleaning supplies........
And as for the trouble you started here..well...you are forgiven ONCE!! That's it. :D :p

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
How exciting. In the end you will love whatever color you get. I'm hoping a BLUE is in your furture, however.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I share your excitement, as I got my ridge, 2 weeks ago. Since you started it, I can say that Black is ok, But Blue is definitely for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts