Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Problem is...can't find one in the color I want for miles, miles, and miles.
try cars.com. I wanted an RTLE 4WD and it had to be blue. Cars.com was showing blue and the Honda name Obsidian Blue Pearl. So I selected RTLE and no color and up to 150 miles away. I found 4. 2 would not budge of MSRP, one had a good price but stopped replying to email. #4 was 150 miles away and drive out was a little under $40k.

·
Registered
72 Posts
New here. In NY (Orange County) and trucks in general at this point are a HOT commodity. Wanted to know if this is a horrible price? I’m ok with “ok” just not ok with being “ripped off.”

Appreciate your comments.

2020 RTL - in transit
Lunar Silver

$39,940
Dealer Discount - $2734
$37,206 + tax

Nothing else other than NY tax.

Thoughts?
That seems high, but it could be because it is NY. I bought a 2019 RTL-E AWD fully loaded in Conroe, Texas for $37,???.??.

·
Registered
14 Posts
New here. In NY (Orange County) and trucks in general at this point are a HOT commodity. Wanted to know if this is a horrible price? I’m ok with “ok” just not ok with being “ripped off.”

Appreciate your comments.

2020 RTL - in transit
Lunar Silver

$39,940
Dealer Discount - $2734
$37,206 + tax

Nothing else other than NY tax.

Thoughts?
no that's MSRP look somewhere else

·
Premium Member
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
30 Posts
KBB sounds a bit high in quote?? I paid $36,451 for my 2020 RTL-E in April (+T&L).
I see what you mean. That's what I pulled on that day. You just pulled off a great deal. Congrats!

·
Registered
1 Posts
San Diego, purchased new 2020 on 7-6-20 Modern Steel RTLE only one in the county at the time,$42999.00 plus tax and fees.

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E (Modern Steel Metallic), 2013 RTL (Dark Cherry Pearl)
1,397 Posts
No trade or anything? That seems very low.
I had a trade.....2017 Ram Laramie 1500 4x4. I received 29K + tax savings of 2,100 which put trade at $31,100. They beat my trade in from other dealers by 2k. Not sure why Ram comes in so low below kbb, other than the huge discounts when new. I got 15k off sticker when I bought it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Got em' to give me a $3500 discount and come up by $500 on my trade.

Happy Camper. Thanks for ALL of your help.

You saved me $$
Great work! I am in the market and live in lower Westchester. What dealership and who was your salesman?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Great work! I am in the market and live in lower Westchester. What dealership and who was your salesman?
Friendly in Poughkeepsie - Carlos Scaloni. GREAT GUY! They have a new 2020 RTL in Lunar coming in TODAY.

It's the same truck as mine is on.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Nice. May I drop your name and quote your sale price? What was the sale price again?
Yep, you are more than welcome to. But remember, my deal included a 2020 Prius Prime with a total of 300 miles on it. That definitely had something to do with the price. They know they can sell that car at a premium to someone who can't afford it new.

Yes, my Prime was purchased in February of 2020 and has 300 miles on it. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Also remember - of the 4 Ridgelines they had coming in, they now only have 2 and possibly 1. Like I said....HOT COMMODITY!

Let me know how you make out. Carlos is great.

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E (Modern Steel Metallic), 2013 RTL (Dark Cherry Pearl)
1,397 Posts
Got em' to give me a $3500 discount and come up by $500 on my trade.

Happy Camper. Thanks for ALL of your help.

You saved me $$
Congratulations! Good deal.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts