Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those that missed the last sale, I got another one worked out! SALE ENDS FRIDAY

Both the stainless and aluminum are being offered at a great deal. Full warranty since we are an "Authorized Gibson Dealer", and lifetime warranty on stainless. Those that want a great system at a great price, order soon! Gives a nice bump in mileage as well as a quality sound.

Ridgeline Gibson Exhaust at Burtman Industries

I did a previous sale a few months ago and many ordered and love this setup.

Sorry for the dirty muffler and tip :) I love the sound. Just enough to make a nice purrrr.

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
This is a great deal. Thanks for offering it Jason.

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a great deal. Thanks for offering it Jason.
Glad to help. Deal will be ending later this week, so get it on it if you guys haven't yet. More power and better gas mileage.

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Special again, ends MONDAY, also you can get up to a $50 rebate on stainless, also some on alum.

Get in on this while you can! I have these priced over $150 less for the stainless than anywhere else.

Print this out after you order to get your rebate ontop of that! http://gibsonperformancedownload.com/resources/download.php?file=2017GibsonRebate.pdf

Both the stainless and aluminum are being offered at a great deal. Full warranty since we are an "Authorized Gibson Dealer", and lifetime warranty on stainless. Those that want a great system at a great price, order soon!

I did a previous sale a few months ago and many ordered and love this setup.

Sorry for the dirty muffler and tip :) I love the sound. Just enough to make a nice purrrr.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts