Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that missed the last sale, I got another one worked out! SALE ENDS FRIDAY

Both the stainless and aluminum are being offered at a great deal. Full warranty since we are an "Authorized Gibson Dealer", and lifetime warranty on stainless. Those that want a great system at a great price, order soon!

Ridgeline Gibson Exhaust at Burtman Industries

I did a previous sale a few months ago and many ordered and love this setup.

Sorry for the dirty muffler and tip :) I love the sound. Just enough to make a nice purrrr.

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Special again, ends MONDAY, also you can get up to a $50 rebate on stainless, also some on alum.

Get in on this while you can! I have these priced over $150 less for the stainless than anywhere else.

Print this out after you order to get your rebate ontop of that! http://gibsonperformancedownload.com/resources/download.php?file=2017GibsonRebate.pdf

Both the stainless and aluminum are being offered at a great deal. Full warranty since we are an "Authorized Gibson Dealer", and lifetime warranty on stainless. Those that want a great system at a great price, order soon!

I did a previous sale a few months ago and many ordered and love this setup.

Sorry for the dirty muffler and tip :) I love the sound. Just enough to make a nice purrrr.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts