Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've now had two face to face experiences with the OWNER of a nearby Honda dealership. Neil Boswell, in Enterprise, AL. In a nutshell I find him to be an honest, hard working individual.

While on his lot yesterday I asked him about how to get a free car-wash ... and guess what he did? HE PERSONALLY WASHED IT. Please note: I purchased this RL elsewhere.

This was my third (somewhat recent) outstanding experience with this business; and while they will still need to be competitive, if anywhere in the ballpark they will get my future Honda business.

1st experience: service manager, name forgotten. Kept an old promise and then went even further - beyond my expectations.
2nd experience: salesman Chris, retired military. Honest as they come. Wife went home in a new big discounted 15 Odyssey EX-L.
3rd experience: above business owner washing my filthy RL.

Neil has turned this business (formerly his fathers/ then maybe a brother?) around from where it was 6-8 (maybe even 10) years ago.

To you locals, give them an opportunity.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The above endorsement is NOT meant to detract from the Dothan Honda dealer. Over the years I've purchased several vehicles from them AND used their service department. But about two years ago - upon returning to this area - I price shopped some routine scheduled services and found them a bit higher priced than Eprise.
In my opinion, service drives sales; at least in this case it did.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts