Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I was going into my glove box to get some paperwork when the plastic handle came off in my hand. I tried to put it back on and did but it will not open the glove box. The glove box isn't locked. It is a one piece item and it doesn't look broken, the lock side is another piece, I can't seem to get it back into place. Does anyone know how to put it back on correctly? I can take it to the dealer to have it installed under warranty, but why bother if it is something you can fix? Post thinking, why on earth do they install an item that could break/come off so easily?

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
From the lack of posts/replies I am going to guess you might be the first person. Somewhere around here is a copy (poor quality) of the G3 Pilot FSM, otherwise it might be worth the $10 fo 24 hr access to the online version of the FSM, I will add links when I find them.

ServiceExpress is the Honda online version for $10 for 24hrs.

Additionally you should probably add some pictures so everyone can see what you have an issue with

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yesterday I was going into my glove box to get some paperwork when the plastic handle came off in my hand. I tried to put it back on and did but it will not open the glove box. The glove box isn't locked. It is a one piece item and it doesn't look broken, the lock side is another piece, I can't seem to get it back into place. Does anyone know how to put it back on correctly? I can take it to the dealer to have it installed under warranty, but why bother if it is something you can fix? Post thinking, why on earth do they install an item that could break/come off so easily?
Pictures added.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts