Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Call/email/facebook ask iDatalink Maestro to support our Hondas. They havent updated the support since 2018.
iDatalinkMaestro

Why you ask?
Have full engine specs and guages on your aftermarket stereo screen. I added Kenwoods DMX906S and love the wireless Apple CarPlay functionality. But without iDatalink Maestro support guage/engine integration/TPS info/ECU OBDII support is not available (YET).

Vehicle Info.jpg Vehicle Info.jpg truck.jpg truck.jpg Vehicle Info.jpg Gauges.jpg

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not surprisingly they haven't responded quite yet. Not sure what to expect from them if anything.

The good news is that most aftermarket head units can integrate with the steering wheel controls without Maestro, using something like Axxess instead. No fun ODBII stuff tho as mentioned.

@TXJester what trim line is your RL?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the rtl, already added stereo and adapter for steering wheel controls, swapped out and amped the sub, swapped door speakers, been pleased with it. I enjoyed putting the improvements on it exterior and audio/nav wise.
But when I put the maestro in the wife’s jeep, I was impressed with obd integration.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts