Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

$55.00 Dealer has it in stock. I usually leave my seats UP during the week for the work commute. Allows the stero speakers to breathe a little more

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I have one and I'm glad I got it.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I assume this is the Honda tray (not sure because the color is odd, mine is lighter), they just lay under the seats, there isn't any installing them.

·
Registered
265 Posts
DWdrums said:

$55.00 Dealer has it in stock. I usually leave my seats UP during the week for the work commute. Allows the stero speakers to breathe a little more
A word to the wise - This tray only comes in gray. Looks OK with the gray interior, but looks out of place in the beige interior. I bought one (my interior is beige) and found out the hard way. I sprayed it with some of that Krylon Fuion paint for plastic, and it it looks much better.............

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks good. Glad I picked this up. I feel like I have a usable "underseat"

You all should grab one of these ( If you have gray).

·
Registered
484 Posts
5S Dude said:
Are these trays hard to install?
The hardest part of the install is opening the box.

(and my dealer actually had an installed price that was $40 higher than just the tray :eek: )

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"Installed PRice"

OMFG, you just lay it in the bed and your done. DO NOT get sucked into that one.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
DWdrums said:

Looks like a great investment!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts