Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got in a parking lot fender bender with my brand new 6 day old Ridgeline. This was after a construction truck throwing rocks put chips in my windshield on the 3rd day.

Does anyone know a really really good bodyshop in the Sacramento/Roseville/Lincoln/Auburn area? I want the absolute best since this is still a brand new truck. The damage is fairly minor.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Hey k1Dude,

When I lived in Roseville, we had good luck with Alta Sierra Body Shop. They are at 2020 Taylor Road, Roseville. (784-8111)

They did a great job on our '03 Civic twice:mad: within 2 months.

Good luck!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
We always took our cars to Mel Rapton Honda in Sacramento. They did really good work back on my moms old 96 Accord. It was hit really bad in the front less than a month after purchase. The only reason it wasn't totalled was because it was so new. After the repairs, we never had any problems and we had the car for about 8 years. They also did work several other times without any problems. My parents first Honda was from them in 89 and they bought several other from them and they always serviced them as well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I didn't have a great experience with Alta Sierra Body shop. Took way longer than quoted and had to do some things over even to satisfy their own quality control guy. I have heard good things about Cook's.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I'll give some props to the folks at Mel Rapton. They installed most of my OEM accessories (the more involved/difficult installs). They do a great job and all my interactions with the staff has been excellent. I'm going there tomorrow for an oil change. They will be moving their dealership to a more modern location right off of Business 80 and Fulton...near Haggin Oaks GC. The location was a shooting range. :cool:

·
Registered
10,401 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I would check with your Honda dealership to find a Honda dealership with a Honda certified bodyshop. As big as Sacramento is, I'd think there would be at least one. There's only one in my whole state.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts