Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you to so many members for all their help with any questions and always keeping their cool. Very good group of guys here at ROC.
Last 5 years with the BEST (most practical) TRUCK ever have been a great journey to say at least. My first forum I have ever joined, and to this day I never hear the end of it from my wife and teenage daughter. What a bunch of dorks we are.
I will come and visit, most likely less and less as time goes on. But for sure to check on the future of ridgeline and hunting/guns threads.
The ridgeline sold on Day 2 with the 2nd person seeing it and paying almost full asking price. :act035:
It will go to good use as a down payment on new house.
I miss my truck already. :act002: and can't wait to get one someday again.
Keep On Trucking..

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,586 Posts
All the best to you Andre. We'll see you around.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
You will be missed; check in often and please keep the hunting, fishing, outdoor pics coming.

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Glad you got what you wanted for your RL and were able to sell it quickly. Hope to see you back soon.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks y'all. I'll be back IF and WHEN the RL comes out and I might wait a year to see how the real world and ROCers review it.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I'm with you bud... looking forward to seeing what Gen2 brings while I drive something new and different for a few years. Love my new ride but there's nothing like a Ridgeline.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
I bet you WILL miss it. I've had several occasions when people walking up to check out our RL were in fact previous owners lamenting the fact that they no longer had their RL to enjoy. Best of Luck with the New House! ! !

·
Registered
512 Posts
I hear you DNick... twice in the past when I've traded in Ridgeline's I regretted my decision right away... but the third time may be the charm. Could be that I finally got a little tired of the same RL after three virtually identical RL's and 250K combined miles. So far my 2015 Grand Cherokee is a very nice ride; step up in luxury, technology, gas mileage... handling and ride are similar to the RL (including snow driving), and reliability of course remains my question mark. RL always wins hands down against any vehicle in terms of versatility.

Bottom line is, it's time for Gen 2. Even the RL's biggest fans (like I am) like something shiny and new. It's too expensive to trade in your wife or house (trust me if you haven't experienced it)... but a new/upgraded car is doable for a lot of people. RL should have at least provided some luxury/technology/style options by now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts