Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RTL w/ Nav = $29,830+ tax, docs.

Have my choice of 3 before accessories:

Blue/Gray Interior
Green/Olive Interior
Silver/Gray Interior

I know there are some passionate opinions regarding color...:D So, let's hear 'em! This is for California...so something that looks good/ages well in the sun is key.

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
295 Posts
mdgolf,
You gotta go Steel Blue! It's great, looks good clean, really looks good dirty. I usually go with the basic colors, but Steel Blue just looks great IMO:cool:

·
Registered
670 Posts
IMhumbleO I think you can get them to go lower, but then I'm not familiar with the market where you are purchasing. Not much help, I know.

As to color. Well, you've come to the right place. Green of course. The olive interior is great and will be cooler on those hot Calif days. Green blends in with the natural environment. It's an Earth color. And everyone who sees you drive your Ridge will be Green with envy. :D

Note: the above statement was reviewed by the CFOP (Commission for Objective Posts) and was deamed reliable, trustworthy and true.

Signed
CFOP (see fop)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Please note, LadyRidge that CFOP disregards any mention of THAT color you alluded to.

Signed,

CFOP

·
Registered
774 Posts
No question Amazon Green. It is by far the best color but in the variable ca weather Green works the best. Stays cleaner, stays cooler and Looks the best.
I wouldn't lie to you:D

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just got my silver Ridge. I almost went blue, but I like the black/silver contrast of the accessories that I plan to add on. Good luck.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Green is the only way to go!!!:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Ignoring the set of available colors, red is definitely the way to go in CA. CA sun and red go well together. Just look at all those shining red vehicles on the CA highway. You see most other colors and they just seem muted on the road.

·
Registered
219 Posts
GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN :)

Captmiddy, Red turns the heads of the CHP as well ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone! I may be as confused as I was before regarding color...:rolleyes: Hard to choose....

How about the pricing? Good deal? I've priced out accessories from the Honda site for costs, and I have my checklist. Maybe I'll drive 'em all and pick the one with the least immediate TSB needs....

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
$1k less than I paid w/o Nav but don't mention it. No seriously, don't mention it.
But then I've had 7 months of Ridgedom.:p

·
Registered
63 Posts
go with your gut.....what was the first color that attracted your attention?
i was going back and forth between blue and red....simply because of the production date issue that i read about here. ended up with blue and i love it!!!!!! YOU WANT A BLUE TRUCK!!!!!!!!!however, whatever YOU choose will be great.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
mdgolf said:
Thanks everyone! I may be as confused as I was before regarding color...:rolleyes: Hard to choose....

How about the pricing? Good deal? I've priced out accessories from the Honda site for costs, and I have my checklist. Maybe I'll drive 'em all and pick the one with the least immediate TSB needs....
Make sure you take the checklist with you and get the highest Vin possible.

As for accessories, I only bought a couple from the Dealer: Fog Lights, Roof Rack and Running Boards. I had them install the Fogs. The others I bought from them so I wouldn't have to pay high shipping charges (the boxes were huge). Most on-line sites will have better pricing, which is odd as they all seem to be attached to dealerships, but you will have to wait for your toys. :confused: In your area check out http://www.cheaphondaparts.com they are part of Honda of SF. I just ordered from them and I am very pleased (order placed Wednesday order received the following Tuesday). But you may be able to pick up straight from their facilty and save shipping.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts