Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a quote on a lease. RTl with sunroof, Amazon Green, and build date of 9/05. Added the following, Front grill, Fog lites, Body side moulding, Rear splash guards, Auto day/night mirror, Back up sensors, and Towing package. 36 month, 12K miles/yr, $4000 total cash, and monthly payments of $372. Salesman said that is $500 over invoice and total accessories including installation is $3200. Good deal or not? Thanks all.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My lease was 320.00 month for 42 mos with zero down.
It was an RTL with rack, mud flaps and tint and some fabric and paint sealant.

You are paying 4000.00 down for 36 mos @ 372.00. The true total monthly cost is 483.xx Check to see what the money factor is. You may be better off buying.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Seems a tad bit high, but then I don't get leases so I may be wrong. Someone else posted a much lower lease number than this. But as was mentioned, definitely check what would happen if you tried to buy instead of leasing.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm suppose to get back to the dealer tomorrow with a yes or no to the deal. Can anyone provide me with some real numbers I should be looking at for the Ridge I've speced ou in my earlier post? Thanks all.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Well it seems high, especially when you look at the other deals people have gotten on leases. If you take the deal someone got for 42 months and multiply it out, you are paying almost $4000 more than he is for 6 months less. Now you have a lot of accessories so it is hard to figure out how that fits in there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts