Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any one of you Ridge owner in NYC wants a free grill guard, please reply to the following.

(original message)
To whom it may concern:

Will you be making bull bars for the new 2006 Honda Ridgeline? There is a big demand in the Ridgeline's owners forum.

(reply)
Thanks for the inquiry, yes we are interested in making a Grill Guard for the Ridgeline. I noticed that you're a forum member and perhaps you could help. If there is a member in the NYC vicinity that will allow us to measure their vehicle and make a prototype at the end of this month I will give the first set for free to this individual. You may post this request if you like.

If there is any interest please feel free to get in touch with me.

Thanks,

Hugo Baeza

Quality & Style

Hugo Baeza
N.A. Division Manager T & H Offroad
314 24th street
Brooklyn, NY. 11232
[email protected]
www.THoffroad.com tel:
fax:
mobile: 718-832-6720
718-832-6730
718-755-9191

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great to hear a vendor jumping into this market.....now how about a real SKID PLATE......I'f i'm going where I need a functional bull/brush guard I surely will need a Skid Plate..........I looked underneath this past weekend and am thining of fabbing up on e out of thin guage aluminum sheet to then use as a templete to get one made out of steel.

Think your NYC vendor could look at doing this when they measure fo rthe bull bar?

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
The exhaust is also a problem. Dual side exit, maybe?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Terry said:
If any one of you Ridge owner in NYC wants a free grill guard, please reply to the following.

(original message)
To whom it may concern:

Will you be making bull bars for the new 2006 Honda Ridgeline? There is a big demand in the Ridgeline's owners forum.

(reply)
Thanks for the inquiry, yes we are interested in making a Grill Guard for the Ridgeline. I noticed that you're a forum member and perhaps you could help. If there is a member in the NYC vicinity that will allow us to measure their vehicle and make a prototype at the end of this month I will give the first set for free to this individual. You may post this request if you like.

If there is any interest please feel free to get in touch with me.

Thanks,

Hugo Baeza

Quality & Style

Hugo Baeza
N.A. Division Manager T & H Offroad
314 24th street
Brooklyn, NY. 11232
[email protected]
www.THoffroad.com tel:
fax:
mobile: 718-832-6720
718-832-6730
718-755-9191

I just emailed you with my contact info. I live in the Bronx, and would be interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I kept my original exhaust system just in case I need to put it back on. I added custom, and I mean custom, dual exhaust system to day and they worked for it. The sound did change, not like gas pack, alot quiter, but nosier.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts