Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering if anybody thinks that tis is a good price for the RTS model, Dealer quoted me 27,995 plus tax. Plus he would pay most of my trade I would have to tack on 400.00 to the new truck, I figured I could get it out the door just under 30,000. I am living in Bellevue Nebraska right know. I was wondering when I drive home to PITTSBURGH PA, if prices will be any cheaper, then again thats just more miles on my trade. Does anybody have any thoughts ??

I am pretty sure that I attached a picture of my trad-in if anybody is interested.
It is advertised on ebay if anyone wants to take a look the item # is 4588532816
There are 24 pictures of it, All stereo Equipment and rims are going with it.

PROUD TO SERVE USAF
Chris Salvatore

Attachments

L

·
0 Posts
And we're proud to have you as a future ROC head. Welcome.
Are you moving to Pittsburgh? There are a few members on here from that area, you might want to stick around a bit and wait til one of them replies as I am sure they will. Ultra-Hog will be happy to help you. Thanks for stopping in!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ladyridge, Uncle Sam needs me in Omaha, however I have applied for an assignment at the Federal building in Pittsburgh.
Wish me luck
Chris

·
Registered
319 Posts
I don't know where you are with your trade, but on the truck you can get another $1000 off. I had an RTS negotiated to 26,600 then went with a lease because I liked the lease number better. If you are in Pittsburgh, Jay Honda in Cleveland will deal big time on these things. See Minville. THey may even deliver to PITTS.

·
Registered
116 Posts
neko4487 said:
I purchased my RTS last week. I was quoted $25,555 + TTT. Is that good?

Yes. I believe that is very good.

Chris. I think the $27995 isn't bad if the dealer will take off the $1000 they are getting from honda. If I remember that works out to be about $300-$400 over invoice (before the $1000 reduction). It also depends on the trade-in deal.

Do you know anybody that works in hanger D (GWC)?

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
chrissalvatore, We bought out RTS for 30,145 out the door about four months ago so that sounds really good! The price may even drop further before years end.:p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts