Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howzit everyone! Just bought an RTS couple weeks ago, and I'm loving this truck! I've been living in Hawaii for about 1 1/2 years now, and don't know where I can get a good tint job for a good price. I want to tint the drive & passenger side windows & maybe darken the back windows as well. Anyone know of a shop on Oahu? I've heard plenty in town (lava lining, T&T, 360 Auto detail), just don't know who is better. Any input would be great! Aloha!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Howzit MSG04,

Welcome aboard ROC, I haven't gone for tinting in an while, but T&T tint is one of the better tinter around town.

Next time we have a meet please come on down.

Mark

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Brah,

T & T all the way...I had my wife's MBZ done there, as well as both my VW Passat and Jetta. I went to Al's Tinting in Pearl City to have my VW Touareg done and I felt their overall quality of service and attention to detail was nowhere near T & T. Needless to say, when I purchased my Ridgeline T & T was the first place I took my truck. Simply Da best!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ridge4Surf said:
I went to Al's Tinting in Pearl City to have my VW Touareg done and I felt their overall quality of service and attention to detail was nowhere near T & T.
I have to agree about Al's
This is my wife's good friend and 2 cars I had done there, always had something just not right.
They had cut the tint on the rear windows too small for both of the vehicles and was very iritating during the day (light would shine right through).
I have no experience with T & T, but they say they have been around the longest...
Mine was done by the dealer ($250) at a shop in Kailua (MD glass tinting)...
Alan

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shoots! Much mahalo guys! T&T it is! Now its just deciding what kine tint i want to get. Is the back windows 20%? i think i saw some info as to the % of the back windows.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I think it is 37%, But you can go black on all rear windows (on trucks)
I think mine is 20% on the rears and legal in front.

Alan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts