Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone own or have heard this exhaust first hand? It seems like the best option so far for sound and quality. The video they have is super short from start up but Actually has a growl to it.
Tire Wheel Car Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Car Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E Obsidian Blue Pearl
638 Posts
I have not actually heard this one myself, but just from doing some reading if I were going to go with an aftermarket system this would be the one I would go with.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Search on here for threads Brian from Goodwin has started. I agree with DTHughes, if I were going aftermarket, I think I would go with Goodwin as well.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have not actually heard this one myself, but just from doing some reading if I were going to go with an aftermarket system this would be the one I would go with.
Why would you choose this? Do you like the no drone aspect of it most?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Search on here for threads Brian from Goodwin has started. I agree with DTHughes, if I were going aftermarket, I think I would go with Goodwin as well.
Awesome thanks, i just want to hear a drive by with it on. It’s sure hard to get a throaty sounding V6 but i know it’s possible to get close

·
Registered
2017 Ridgeline AWD RTL-T
180 Posts
Anyone own or have heard this exhaust first hand? It seems like the best option so far for sound and quality. The video they have is super short from start up but Actually has a growl to it.
View attachment 420886 View attachment 420886
Call me crazy, but to me this sounds exactly the same as the Gibson system that I threw on my RL. Yes, the exact same Good-Win has on their website. I just bought it from someone else and mine has the black tips.
Automotive tail & brake light Car Sky Tire Vehicle

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Yes, got about 2k miles on it...good sound...does not have the bumble bee in a coffee can or the droning tone on the highway...nice low rumble at idle...i still have the secondary chamber installed and haven't tried out the straight pipe so i can't speak to that part...
Tire Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Car Vehicle

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Call me crazy, but to me this sounds exactly the same as the Gibson system that I threw on my RL. Yes, the exact same Good-Win has on their website. I just bought it from someone else and mine has the black tips. View attachment 420894
Very nice, i do like the black tips do you have any videos of your exhaust drive by or idle??

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, got about 2k miles on it...good sound...does not have the bumble bee in a coffee can or the droning tone on the highway...nice low rumble at idle...i still have the secondary chamber installed and haven't tried out the straight pipe so i can't speak to that part... View attachment 420895
That looks great! For the price I’d hope it sounds like a good rumble. I hate the others that sound like a 4 banger lol you have any sound videos?

214 Posts
Drove 560 miles home from annual family get together yesterday, love this setup. The comparison to Gibson is apples to oranges, we offer that one too for those seeking more budget choice, I want an adjustable sound and helmholtz equipped straight through myself...particularly for the long drives like yesterday. Lots of video clips of our setup at the link below. Picture from the lunch stop on the way up, great week. Hiked about 10 miles a day, photographed a lot of the local wildlife, etc.

Ridgeline Dual Exhaust with Adjustable Sound

·
Premium Member
2021 RTL-E
227 Posts
Drove 560 miles home from annual family get together yesterday, love this setup. The comparison to Gibson is apples to oranges, we offer that one too for those seeking more budget choice, I want an adjustable sound and helmholtz equipped straight through myself...particularly for the long drives like yesterday. Lots of video clips of our setup at the link below. Picture from the lunch stop on the way up, great week. Hiked about 10 miles a day, photographed a lot of the local wildlife, etc.

@Brian Goodwin at GWR those photographs are fantastic!

Edit: The wildlife photographs — not that there’s anything wrong with the Ridgeline photos (there’s a Seinfeld episode in there somewhere)…

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

I appreciate that Brian, i have actually watched all of your videos and was just looking for that drive by video i can’t seem to find. I am thinking my AEM intake i put on may assist in a better sound as well but have yet to see that combo on here. I love this truck but it sure is hard to find accessories and reviews of the few you can find lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts