Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sounds as if someone has already addressed the making of a muffler replacement for one of the 4 on the 2021 Ridgeline that can enhance sound of the V-6 may be what I am looking for? Low sound decibal, modest noise (otherwise wife will kill me !).......but who, where ,address, order info ??? Please print it out plain and simple....thanks...

·
Registered
62 Posts
I would certainly think the Good-Win Racing system would be the quietest "straight-thru" Ridgeline system out there.

The Good-Win folks did reply however the dual kit they market is for 2017-2020 Ridgelines ...not for a 2021, and they do not have an after market muffler/kit to alter the 2021......seems as though it might be relatively simple to make up such a kit with the option of a low decimal modest sound to a nosey rapt sound muffler with clamps and install instructions .......heres hoping they do!

·
Registered
62 Posts
No plans for that at this time, basic economies of scale dictate that getting a decent price means we do 100 at the same. Making a limited run of kits without tips would actually make them cost a lot more...like $200 more per kit. Again, that's economies of scale...
We need a "kit" for 2021+ Ridgeline that will permit installation after the cat. for a modest sound producing muffler, clamps, anti drone pipe,(the dual look is already there so you don't have to be concerned with that)......how about it, folks ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts