Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled the trigger and got one of these bad boys after months of research and i have to say it sounds very nice. It sounds a lot better when driving and with the straight pipe attachment it is very noticeable and heard from a good distance. I have received many compliments already, definitely not a ricer sounding exhaust. The only thing i don’t like is the back brackets make it sit a little lower then I’d like, and they wiggle around way too much having me worried it won’t last. But great exhaust and hardly any drone on highway with music on! 2017 RL exhaust upgrade

here is the video link>> Goodwin Racing Exhaust on 2017 Honda Ridgeline

Attachments

· Registered
22 Posts
Pulled the trigger and got one of these bad boys after months of research and i have to say it sounds very nice. It sounds a lot better when driving and with the straight pipe attachment it is very noticeable and heard from a good distance. I have received many compliments already, definitely not a ricer sounding exhaust. The only thing i don’t like is the back brackets make it sit a little lower then I’d like, and they wiggle around way too much having me worried it won’t last. But great exhaust and hardly any drone on highway with music on! 2017 RL exhaust upgrade

here is the video link>> Goodwin Racing Exhaust on 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Any updates on the system

1 - 9 of 9 Posts