Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bad timing though as I'm a little irritated right now with my truck. My replacement radio is now acting up again. The head unit was replaced because it would crackle with static when driving over rough surfaces. The new radio was fine until I got my windshield replaced the other day. It's like I'm not allowed to have a perfect truck even for a few days. So far I've taken the truck into the dealer 5 times for a variety of things. I'll have to make it a 6th to deal with this latest problem.

It's tempting to bash the hell out of it on the survey. I really want to like this truck and I do and I've had nothing but excellent service but I'm getting sick and tired of visiting the dealer every week or so. I guess I'll hold off on the survey long as I can and see if I can go two weeks without a problem. Ok, venting over, thanks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sorry about your troubles.

I have a Honda survey I'm about to send back. Is this the JDP survey or just for Honda?

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Give 'em hell, Vertrkr. Right in the gut.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I suspect JDP survey is far more important to Honda.

I haven't kept up with all your issues, but I wonder if a call to Honda customer support with this info might get you something. If the JDP survey doesn't identify you to Honda, you'd be blasting them with no chance of any response. Good luck in any case!

·
Registered
361 Posts
I got my JDP survey online around 4/1 and they promised a small gift which I forgot waht it was. Anyway, I gave Ridgeline mostly 8 of 10.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I am sorry to hear about you guys having so many problems.

My Ridgeline has been absolutly perferct.
I would have liked to see the gas milage a little higher. It is a large vehicle I would not expect 30mpg. I am getting 16-21 thats what I was told I would get when I bought it.

I am pleased that it sounds like the wind noise fix is defined, the complaints about this surprised me as well as my Ridgeline is probably the quetest car I've owned or driven.

I hope Honda takes care of you. They have always treated me well on their product support.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts