Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post and many thanks to all for the information prior to buying. We just moved to the Lake Arrowhead, CA from San Diego and knew that an AWD vehicle would come in handy soon.
Since we test drove one back in October, it was easy to use the web to find the vehicle and get the best price. Anyhoo, bought it from Penske Honda / Ontario for 29673.00 (+ accessories and tax) Good buying experience, just have to get the accessories installed (roof rack, tow, running boards).
Noticed the dreaded "Windshield Whistle" on the way home, so that will be fixed when I take it back for the accessories to be installed. Otherwise, I've got plenty of reading material since my wife took it to work this morning LOL. (and this was supposed to be mine ;) )
I'll post the required pix after the install. Again, thanks to all for the great info!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Great color choice. Congrats on your new truck and welcome to the boards.

Definitely vote in the color poll. We will get those silvers eventually!:D

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Welcome to the ROC & congrats on the great deal you got!
Even though you bought green, all colors are welcome as we all know white is the best! I heard a silver rumor that they had signed up multiple memberships so they could vote as often as they did! :eek: tell me it's not so!
Ok well maybe I did'nt hear that, but just because us minority's (green and white) are so far behind, I sometimes wonder why Silver & blue are so far ahead!

L

·
0 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the ROC Family. We're glad you're here. Stick around and post lots of pictures. We never get tired of pictures around here.
Enjoy the ride.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
BLR1 said:
First post and many thanks to all for the information prior to buying. We just moved to the Lake Arrowhead, CA from San Diego and knew that an AWD vehicle would come in handy soon.
Since we test drove one back in October, it was easy to use the web to find the vehicle and get the best price. Anyhoo, bought it from Penske Honda / Ontario for 29673.00 (+ accessories and tax) Good buying experience, just have to get the accessories installed (roof rack, tow, running boards).
Noticed the dreaded "Windshield Whistle" on the way home, so that will be fixed when I take it back for the accessories to be installed. Otherwise, I've got plenty of reading material since my wife took it to work this morning LOL. (and this was supposed to be mine ;) )
I'll post the required pix after the install. Again, thanks to all for the great info!
Hi BLR1 and welcome to the club. Hope you get your whistle fixed as you have to come all the way "down the hill" for service. We just spent the weekend in Big Bear with ours and she did fine in the outback around fawnskin. Can't wait to try her out in the snow. Congrats on your new ride and drive safe:)

·
Registered
479 Posts
Congrats! And welcome to the ROC. You have excellent taste as demonstrated by your color choice and trim level. :)

We expect pictures ASAP!

fins

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Welcome BL, I was looking at the amazon green at first, wound up the Silver because it was the first available. Boy, I'm really puzzled at Honda that at this late date in production, we are still seing the same issues first reported in March!!!:confused:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks ya'll, I appreciate the warm welcome.

AM Green was my first choice since I've had every other color before. I was amazed at how few were available. (figured that it MUST be most popular :D )

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
BLR1 said:
Thanks ya'll, I appreciate the warm welcome.

AM Green was my first choice since I've had every other color before. I was amazed at how few were available. (figured that it MUST be most popular :D )
Actually the Amazon owners belong to a more exclusive club as it is the only color not offered on the Ridgeline RT. :cool:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Nice job and welcome to the ROC.
You'll be glad you got the best color too.
I was just a Big Bear Lake where I saw 8 other Ridge's. But I still had the only GREEN one.... They really stand out..

·
Registered
319 Posts
Congradulations on your excellent choice.
BTW..Amazon Green Ridgelines are the only ones still pump out 255hp :) (as compare to the rest @247 hp):D

·
Registered
479 Posts
mayfielh said:
Actually the Amazon owners belong to a more exclusive club as it is the only color not offered on the Ridgeline RT. :cool:
I did not know that. (I say in my best Johnny Carson Voice:rolleyes: )

·
Registered
774 Posts
stinger said:
Congradulations on your excellent choice.
BTW..Amazon Green Ridgelines are the only ones still pump out 255hp :) (as compare to the rest @247 hp):D
SHHHHHHHHH don't tell everybody. Or else there will be a lot of Green ones on the road. :D

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Welcome to a great club where all of us are happy for your news. We hope to hear a lot from you about how your truck is to drive. Keep posting.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congrats and Welcome aboard. I am sure you will greatly enjoy your ride, and I want to echo all the other sentiments already sent, except the silly stuff about Green Ridgelines ;).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome BLR1. Waiting for the pics.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Going back to the dealer tomorrow to get the accessories installed and to fix the windshield whistle. Will be sure to post pix thereafter!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome! It sounds like you got a pretty good deal on your Ridge! Did that price also include the options that you mentioned? Enjoy your stay here:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts