Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the plunge and stepped into a Steel Blue Ridgeline RTS this weekend. While at the dealer, we started talking about Odysseys and one thing led to another, and we wound up walking out the door with both a Ridgeline RTS and a Sage Brush Odyssey EX. Here are a few pictures of our new babies. We are such proud new parents!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Congrats on buying two great vehicles! You are one of many that have an Ody and RL. You may also want to check out www.odyclub.com

·
Registered
774 Posts
2 great looking vehicles. You certainly made your salesperson's day! It looks like you're from Virginia (I recognize the wacky middle-of-the-windshield inspection sticker). I'm in the Richmond area (Glen Allen to be precise) How bout you?

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I also have an '05 Ody (Sage Brush Pearl) and an '06 Ridgeline (Amazon Green). It is a great combination. :D

·
Registered
283 Posts
I also have an Ody and an RL - but I didn't buy mine at the same time. You have exceptional taste in colors! :D Best of luck with both vehicles!

·
Registered
361 Posts
I was shopping for a 05 Ody with my brother-in-law over the weekend. I was surprised to find they are SOLD OUT here in Northern California. They are selling 05 at MSRP. Incredible! My dealer has none in stock for 2005 and can not get one locally.

This might be another regional thing here. Did you get a super deal in VA?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Looks great. Not as nice as mine though. :rolleyes: ;)

You may want to not park it there if your sprinklers go off, you'll get hard water spots BIG time.

L

·
0 Posts
NICE driveway rrb!!
Welcome to the ROC family, we're glad you're here.
Enjoy the ride(s)
( stole this from U-H ) :D

·
Registered
361 Posts
So my brother-in-law got the 05 ody at $500 over MSRP. So between he and I we can join the Ody/RL combo group. We are going tailgating today at the Oakland A's game against the Angels.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts