Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Ridgeline RTL June 28th. One week and 200 miles later everything is great.

I actually made the deal about a month ago, but had to wait a few weeks to get the color I wanted.

I paid $29,800 + $199 document fee + tax and license. No trade in and the only accessory I added was an air deflector for $125 so this price is not affected by trade in games or lots of profit from accessories.

I saved about $2000 off MSRP but I think after reading several other posting that if I were negotiating today I could probably save about $2500.
I purchased from Willey Honda and it was a pretty good experience. I emailed or talked with a few other dealers, but didn't visit any others. One of the other dealers gave me an email quote that was $200 better than the Willey quote and then Willey dropped there price $200 below the other offer. Suprisingly none of the other dealers ever got back to me so I figured they didn't want my business very bad.

I would recommend this truck to anyone considering it and also think that you should be able to negotiate a price of $2000 to $3000 below MSRP.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
lprjones said:
I got my Ridgeline RTL June 28th. One week and 200 miles later everything is great.
Congrats on the new vehicle, and any deal that has you home and happy with the vehicle is a good deal. Some people won't spend a penny more than they absolutely have to on anything and others are happy to just get a little off what they perceive to be the normal price. I paid $2000 more than I needed to for this truck because I signed for it 1 day too soon, but I am still very happy with it and don't really care anymore. My wife and I have been very happy with the added utility. Have fun with it, and enjoy the ride.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Congratulations on your new truck and welcome to the boards.

L

·
0 Posts
Congratulations lpr!! Enjoy the ride.
Welcome to the ROC family, we're glad you're here with us!!
J.C. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts