Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Late last night...sorry for the bad pic

·
Registered
28 Posts
Those seats are 2 tone, thats a surpise :eek:

looks nice, seems the black has some blue in it from the pictures.

it is the RT-S right ??

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey Monsterdog, thanks for the pics. Tonight, I was at the same dealership where you got yours, driving a silver RTL. If it had had navi, I would have bought it.

Question: Is there some kind of latch that holds the back seats up when you want the storage space? We didn't find it if there is one, and the seat was falling down without it.

·
Registered
993 Posts
AHart said:
Hey Monsterdog, thanks for the pics. Tonight, I was at the same dealership where you got yours, driving a silver RTL. If it had had navi, I would have bought it.

Question: Is there some kind of latch that holds the back seats up when you want the storage space? We didn't find it if there is one, and the seat was falling down without it.
It automatically clicks and locks in place. Push it back harder. I didn't have a problem with this at the dealer.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Cool ride! I am really thinking about a black one. Love the two tone interior color scheme.

·
Registered
993 Posts
1manparty said:
Cool ride! I am really thinking about a black one. Love the two tone interior color scheme.
But, how hard is black to keep clean. how often do you have to wash it! These are the questions that have plagued man, or at least me for the past few days. :)

They had a black RT-L today freshly washed and I could see hand prints just from me opening the door.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Nice truck and congratulations. I am waiting for my black RTL-Navi to get to the dealer.

I really like the 2 tone color scheme for the interior.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ridge said:
But, how hard is black to keep clean. how often do you have to wash it! These are the questions that have plagued man, or at least me for the past few days. :)

They had a black RT-L today freshly washed and I could see hand prints just from me opening the door.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I had a Black 1996 Civic coupe and it so hard to keep it clean. But it looked great, I had that car for 7 years, the longest I ever had a car.

Oh the price of looking good.
;)

·
Registered
993 Posts
1manparty said:
Yeah, I know what you mean. I had a Black 1996 Civic coupe and it so hard to keep it clean. But it looked great, I had that car for 7 years, the longest I ever had a car.

Oh the price of looking good.
;)
What was your washing schedule to keep your black civic looking spiffy?

I think this is why rich people drive around in black cars. They look the best, and they don't have to wash them. The Dealer had the black RT-L with 18" chrome rims. Wife liked it quite a bit.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ridge said:
What was your washing schedule to keep your black civic looking spiffy?

I think this is why rich people drive around in black cars. They look the best, and they don't have to wash them. The Dealer had the black RT-L with 18" chrome rims. Wife liked it quite a bit.
it was only once a week, easy keep clean in the summer. Winter is a bit of a challange due to rain. But if you keep it waxed ,cleaning it is easy. Waxing sucks though! ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AHart said:

PM if you go back and decide to get one. I can maybe help you out on price. I have bought 4 Hondas (04 S2000, 04 Accord, 05 Accord, & 06 Ridgeline) from them in the last 6 months and 16 total in the last 10 years and all from the same sales guy "Robert" he is the man there and no BS what so ever.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Monsterdog,

What kind of deal did you get?

How does this truck drive compared to the 05 Accord? I have an EX V6 sedan, and thinking it might be fun to have this truck.

Michael

·
Registered
119 Posts
Monsterdog said:
PM if you go back and decide to get one. I can maybe help you out on price. I have bought 4 Hondas (04 S2000, 04 Accord, 05 Accord, & 06 Ridgeline) from them in the last 6 months and 16 total in the last 10 years and all from the same sales guy "Robert" he is the man there and no BS what so ever.
I gave them a deposit, and have been told the next silver RTL with navi is mine. We haven't closed a deal, but the salesman said they are asking MSRP, mo markup. Do you think it is possible to get them below MSRP?

My salesman has been great to work with too, knowledgable, friendly, not pushy. I am very impressed with this dealer's treatment of their customers.

What do you do to cars, that you need 16 in 10 years??? Aren't hondas supposed to last?

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey monster. you think you could post some interior shots when u get the chance. I'd like to see the leather up close. I want the same color combo. Thanks :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts