Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a graph of the milage returned by my Ridgeline over the first 3227 miles I have driven it. The range is interesting, as is the lack of any apparent trend. All driving was done in city, much of it stop and go. The high milage -- 20 mpg -- was achieved on a tank of gas where I limited the engine revs to <2000 RPM. Low variations reflect bouts of racing, raging, and enjoying the VTEC performance. If the graph seems to be getting more stable with time, it is probably more due to my driving habits than any performance issues with the Honda. Hope you enjoy this. Would like to see similar graphics for other owners if possible.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Okay here is mine, the last three are from memory as I haven't brought in my book from the car to enter the new info. Hopefully this is readable.

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
Here are my stats since mid-July with my last fill up at 4453 miles. The peaks at #5 & #14 were highway trips over 2 hours & 6 hours respectively. The numbers aren't too bad but maybe after the first oil change it'll improve (currently at 4500 miles @ 30% oil life remaining).

Attachments

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Here is a graph of my mileage. I started a record at 2802 miles and am currently at 5352 at last fill up. I am at <10% oil life. The low number are due to fact that in this time period 57% of the mileage has been towing 3300 lb. or more (either my boat or folding trailer). The one tank at 19.5 mpg was the only one that did not involve at least some towing. The lowest figures are tanks that were 100% towing the folding trailer at 3500 lb. plus.
I guess I didn't dp that correctly. Sorry.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts