Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I have seen this before, I thought it was here somewhere. I have considered this for the Civic but the Ridgeline has places for most of this stuff already. The only cubby I would like that isn't available is something to hold the cell phone near the power outlets. The not an ashtray thing doesn't work so well because I keep cash in there for tolls (now that you know i will have to remove my 2 dollars ;) )

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Fast Lane or EZ-Pass (my choice)

·
Registered
802 Posts
captmiddy said:
I have seen this before, I thought it was here somewhere. I have considered this for the Civic but the Ridgeline has places for most of this stuff already. The only cubby I would like that isn't available is something to hold the cell phone near the power outlets. The not an ashtray thing doesn't work so well because I keep cash in there for tolls (now that you know i will have to remove my 2 dollars ;) )
In my last car, I put one of those little stick-on holders (like a belt clip, but without the clip part) on the side of the console because the power outlet was there. I was looking last night, and there is a dead button (probably does something in fancy-schmancy versions) right between the heated seat buttons. I think I'm going to mount one there. Close enough to the power outlets, easy to see at night when it lights up, and out of the way from everything else. If you get one of the stick on clips, make sure it's the kind that is just a channel and not the snap in / locking kind (like on a belt clip). I made that mistake with the first one I bought.

·
Registered
626 Posts
scottIN said:
In my last car, I put one of those little stick-on holders (like a belt clip, but without the clip part) on the side of the console because the power outlet was there. I was looking last night, and there is a dead button (probably does something in fancy-schmancy versions) right between the heated seat buttons.
AFAIK, that not-a-button does nothing on anyone's RL -- I have the fancy-schmancy RL, and it is not-a-button. I don't have the DVD player, but I think other RTL Navi owners with DVD have responded that it is truly not-a-button. Maybe it's for some future upgrade... :)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Maybe the not-a-button is there to compliment the not-an-ashtray.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
But then where would I put my Route 44 sized Sonic beverage?:confused:

·
Registered
333 Posts
ssg said:
not-a-foglight-switch?
I once had a not-a-foglight switch; it was located on the lower left by the cruise and VSA-off.

I replaced it with a now-a-foglight switch. :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts