Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Pretty sure this is it as you can make out the dark green paint color on the door frame so thus if it's the Amazon Green paint then the interior should be what they call green. However, I think Honda is color blind when they name some of their colors. My '05 Oddy color is Slate Green but there is absolutely no green to it at all, more of a blue/gray.

http://wallpaper.speedycars.net/honda/Honda_Ridgeline_RTL_2006_081.jpg

Compare it to the grey interior the Silver RT-L has:
http://wallpaper.speedycars.net/honda/Honda_Ridgeline_RTL_2006_065.jpg

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
The 'green' interior could also be the olive color that appears in some of the Odysseys. It is actually a very nice color. I have it in my Odyssey. It is almost more light gray than green.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Honda gets very creative with interior colors. It was the hardest thing getting used to "charcoal" being lighter than "gray" and as was mentioned earlier, I think, the "Fern Green" in an Odyssey has always looked dark gray to me.

They call the mats for the Ridgeline "Dark" and "Light" in their official accessory sheet.

To make it most interesting for the parts guys, Honda even uses different names in different sections of the catalog.

-Trevor

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have seen the interior, and it is more of an olive color. I wasn't thrilled with it, but that is just personal taste. You will have to see it for yourself and decide.

·
Registered
131 Posts
maybearidge said:
I saw the Olive leather in the Amazon Green Exterior...it was nice almost a tan color. The Amazon Green was too light for me
SERIOUS? Man, that's what I'm waiting for is the Amazon Green with olive green leather interior. But, I have yet to lay eyes on any leather interior or Amazon green exterior. I heard it's a metallic green and looks a lot darker in the shade. Would you classify it closer to a pine green or like a Holly green?

·
Registered
123 Posts
It's closer to olive...like an olive colored suit ;) It's by far the best looking leather package I have seen in a Honda.

·
Registered
46 Posts
hey..... seen the olive interior and it's not bad at all :cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
The olive interior, as many have stated, is very attractive. It is actually my first choice. It is mostly tan with tint of green. I had to be told that it was olive, because I honestly thougth it was tan at first (overcast day.) The interior I saw was an RTL, and it looks stunning in leather. Easily the best looking Honda interior in a long time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts