Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'09 Dark Cherry Pearl RTL.

OK, full disclosure: I don't own it yet. In fact, it hasn't been built yet. It will be built the week of 2/9/09 and delivered by the end of February. I put down my deposit today. Yes, compadres, I'm excited! I had been looking for a deal on an '08 but my local dealer emailed with an offer on an '09 yesterday that got my attention. They didn't have what I was looking for in inventory but did have this particular unit on order.

Trading in my 2000 Ranger XLT 4x4. It's been a good truck but I haven't really demanded much from it - it only has 41k on it - not my daily driver.

Thanks to all of you whose posts I've been reading for the last month or so. There is a wealth of information here and I appreciate the good advice and ideas. Glad that now I'll actually have something to write about and share with you all too!

I'd like figure out how to get some production line pics of the new Ridge. Now those would be some interesting pictures. Anyhow, I'll post some as soon as I take delivery.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Early congrats on your new toy! Now its going to be like waiting for Christmas! You might as well start wasting money on accessories and spending any free time reading the forums.:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats on jumping in on a new ridgeline. Production pics would be cool. Look forward to seeing your pics after you take delivery. I've really enjoyed my ridge in the rocky mountains on ski trips. :)

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
'09 Dark Cherry Pearl RTL.

OK, full disclosure: I don't own it yet. In fact, it hasn't been built yet. It will be built the week of 2/9/09 and delivered by the end of February. I put down my deposit today. They didn't have what I was looking for in inventory but did have this particular unit on order.
You'll be giddly-whompus by then...:p

·
Registered
298 Posts
Congrats on the new RL. I went to a couple stealerships to look at the new models. I have a 07 but, love the new interior and nav. I can't find any. I see 08 but not many 09's . Maybe I'll see your truck around. I will be visiting some friends in the golden area in late March and then going skiing :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts