Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow ROC members. I have been reading this forum for quite some time. I figured now was a good time. I am probably a bit of an oddity considering my age group. I am 26 and would love to drive a Honda Ridgeline.

My wife currently drives a 2016 Honda pilot and loves it (I do too). I feel very fortunate that I have not had any of the negative experiences others are claiming to have with their new vehicles.

I am very excited for the new 2017 Ridgeline and can not wait to buy one. I know Honda did not do anything to groundbreaking this time around but Honda (at least to me) is pretty conservative when it comes to design. I feel they are already working out of their normal comfort zone trying to appease the US regulations.

A little about me. I am in the United Stated Air Force and am currently living up in Alaska. I enjoy a wide array of outdoor activities, hunting, hiking, fishing, motorcycles and automobiles. I am an automotive enthusiast and enjoy reading about anything autos.

I look forward to taking part in discussions with all of you and being around other like minded individuals. Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome to ROC.. This Site has helped me a lot even when I wasn't a member.. I'm sure a lot of the discussion will also help you get to know your Pilot and anyting Honda. I know since you are in Alaska you will enjoy the all wheel drive/4wheel drive feature. It helped in Michigan snow and in the sand in Florida, I'm very happy with mine.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Congrats on your RL and welcome to the ROC!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts