Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, everyone, I'm a new guy living in New Mexico. I'm loving my 2008 RTL- an ideal vehicle for work, fun and family tips. This is a great forum- I look forward to learning and sharing here.

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts
Welcome! Tell us more about your truck, and pictures of your truck and your local area are always interesting.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome to the ROC!

Did you recently purchase your RL? Or have you owned for a while & couldn't resist joining the forum?

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Congrats on your RL and welcome to the ROC!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the ROC!

Did you recently purchase your RL? Or have you owned for a while & couldn't resist joining the forum?
I bought my '08 RTL in 2010, and never knew this forum existed until I started looking for DIY help. A seemingly simple job (replace driver's side head light bulb) suddenly became a huge issue when I dropped the retainer clip (dealer said no part number, and I needed to buy a whole new light assembly!!). After quick scan of the posts here and I learned how easy it is to pull the front bumper cover-I found the clip and saved myself some $$$! So I guess you could say I joined in desperation, but found this forum to be a such wealth of info that I felt compelled to join.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And thanks for the welcome, guys. Now should I post photos here or elsewhere? I found some strange things riding under my bumper cover...

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
And thanks for the welcome, guys. Now should I post photos here or elsewhere? I found some strange things riding under my bumper cover...
Just pick an appropriate posting category under the forum category listing, and start a new thread there! For instance title it: "What is this piece I found behind my bumper?".... and then add your picture & words! Have fun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts