Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently put a deposit on a yet-to-be-built RTS. Thought I should join the club to keep up with information.

This will be the second Honda at our house but the first for me personally. The Ridgeline seems to be the perfect fit for my needs right now.

Brian

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Congrats and welcome....

Color?

Planning any mods or accessories, yet?

When is your dealer expecting it in?

What put you over the edge and made you decide to buy?

Inquiring minds want to know!:smile:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome.

Lunar Silver, should have it near the end of July. It will replace a Subaru Outback and aging Dodge Dakota that is used sparingly. Wanted AWD and the ability to haul when needed. Should be the perfect vehicle.

Test drove a Tacoma and F150. The Tacoma was ok but not impressive. F150 was great and I'm a Ford guy but it was more truck than I need and it won't fit in my garage unless I remove a storage rack. Really liked the ride and response of the RL. Never considered a Canyon since a friend had to have the rear axle replaced after only 6 months.

Silver wasn't my first choice but it's what was available. At least it always looks clean even when it's dirty.

Will get a hard cover if/when there is a locking tailgate solution and maybe spring for the auto dimming mirror. That's it for now.

Brian

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Thanks for the welcome.

Lunar Silver, should have it near the end of July. It will replace a Subaru Outback and aging Dodge Dakota that is used sparingly. Wanted AWD and the ability to haul when needed. Should be the perfect vehicle.

Test drove a Tacoma and F150. The Tacoma was ok but not impressive. F150 was great and I'm a Ford guy but it was more truck than I need and it won't fit in my garage unless I remove a storage rack. Really liked the ride and response of the RL. Never considered a Canyon since a friend had to have the rear axle replaced after only 6 months.

Silver wasn't my first choice but it's what was available. At least it always looks clean even when it's dirty.

Will get a hard cover if/when there is a locking tailgate solution and maybe spring for the auto dimming mirror. That's it for now.

Brian
Nice!

We considered a Canyon; however, that dreaded black dot for reliability from Consumer Reports was a red flag...

By the way, check this thread on that locking tailgate solution:

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/...ration-2017/136209-pop-lock-availability.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts